- Always read the labels on tinned and conserved food before using it in meals.
- Read the list of excipients contained in the package leaflets that accompany medicines and vaccines.
- Breastfeeding is recommended for the first six months of life. Avoid introducing solid foods before the recommended time.
- It is advisable to wait one year before introducing other milk products such as yogurt or cheese.
- Eggs can be introduced from two years of age. Small children should not eat dried fruits (peanuts, walnuts) or fish until three years of age.